Heavy bread - Funny Doctor Jokes - Funny Jokes


Heavy bread - Funny Doctor Jokes - Funny Jokes

The doctor told my husband, Al, to use his right arm as much as possible. Al had broken five ribs and his shoulder blade, and had chipped his elbow, all on his right side, in a sky diving accident.
One afternoon I had just placed a sandwich, made with my fresh homemade bread, in front of Al when my brother Pete dropped by.
Al picked the sandwich up with his right hand and tried to raise it to his mouth.
He managed to get it halfway before he had to lower it. He took a deep breath and tried again, but with the same result. The third time he used his left hand to support his right and finally managed to raise it to his mouth.
"Would you like a sandwich too?" I asked Pete.
"No, thanks," he answered. "That bread looks too heavy for me."



Heavy bread - Funny Doctor Jokes - Funny Jokes
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.