Crop-duster - Funny Situational Jokes - Funny Jokes


Crop-duster - Funny Situational Jokes - Funny Jokes

A crop-duster was asked by a friend how his day had gone.

"It was the worst day of my life," replied the man. "This morning I was up in my plane dusting a field when I nicked a power line and damaged the wing of the plane. When I got back to the office, my boss chewed me out. Then the guy from the FAA chewed me out. On my way home, I stopped off at a bar and was handed a warm beer. So I yelled at the bartender, 'Don't you have any cold beers?'"

The bartender said, "Sorry, but we've been out of electricity all day ever since some idiot crop-duster hit a power line down the road."

"What could I say to that?"

Crop-duster - Funny Situational Jokes - Funny Jokes
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.