Difficult hearing - Funny Jokes


Difficult hearing

At one local church, Joe was in charge of taking up the offerings. One Sunday after the services, the priest counted the cash and found it was smaller than anticipated. So he questioned Joe. He told him that it did not seem enough for the size of the congregation.

Joe said that he did not take any of the offering.

The priest again questioned him, and again he said that he did not take any of the offering. So the priest said, "Get in the confessional."

In the confessional, the priest asked him again, "Did you take any of the offering?

This time Joe replied, "I can't hear you."

Again the priest asked, "Joe, did you take any of the offering?"

Again Joe answered, "I can't hear you."

This time the priest yelled, "JOE, DID YOU TAKE ANY OF THE OFFERING!"

Again Joe answered, "I can't hear you."

By this time the priest was livid, so he came out of the confessional and said, "Joe, trade places with me and ask me a question. I want to see why you can't hear me."

So they traded places and Joe asked, "I heard that you and my wife are having an affair, is that true?"

To which the priest answered, "By Golly, you can't hear in here!"
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.