Electrocution - Funny Jokes


Electrocution - Funny Jokes


Three co-eds got really drunk celebrating their college graduation. They woke up in a foreign jail and were shocked to learn they were to be executed that very morning! The redhead was strapped into an electric chair and asked if she had any last words. "I'm a Brigham Young graduate and I believe that God Almighty will intervene on behalf of the innocent." They threw the switch and -- nothing happened! The police prostrated themselves, begged her forgiveness, and released her immediately. The brunette was strapped in and pronounced, "I'm a Harvard Law School graduate and I believe the power of justice will intervene on behalf of the innocent." They threw the switch and -- nothing happened! The police prostrated themselves, begged her forgiveness, and released her immediately. The blonde was strapped in and said, "I'm a Texas A&M graduate with a degree in Electrical Engineering and I believe y'all ain't gonna 'lectrocute nobody if you don't plug this sucker in!"



Electrocution - Funny Jokes
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.