Little Johnny got to pee - Funny kid jokes - Funny Jokes


Little Johnny got to pee - Funny Kid Jokes - Funny Jokes


A teacher was trying to teach her classes proper manners. She asked, "Michael, if you were on a date, having supper with a nice young lady, how would you tell her that you needed to go to the bathroom?" Michael thought a moment and said, "I'd say, 'Just a minute. I gotta p¡ss!'" "No, Michael. That would be impolite! Peter, how would you say it?" Peter replied, "I'm sorry, but I really need to go pee." "No, that's better, but still impolite. Little Johnny, what would you say?" "I'd say, 'Darling, may I please be excused for just a moment? I must go shake hands with a dear friend. And, after dinner, I hope you get to meet him!'"

Little Johnny got to pee - Funny Kid Jokes - Funny Jokes
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.