Running After - Funny Jokes


Running After


Q. What makes men run after women they have no intention of marrying?

A. The same thing that makes dogs run after cars they have no
intention of driving.



"Dad?" said the newly licensed teen to his minister father, "I need to borrow the family car." "Son, I'll make a deal with you. You bring your grades up, study the Bible more and get a haircut and then ask me again." A few weeks passed and the boy asked again. "Son, I'm proud of the progress you've made. You brought your grades up and studied the Bible more, but your hair is even longer than it was before." "Well, Dad, here's what I've learned from the Bible: Samson had long hair, Moses had long hair, Noah had long hair, and even Jesus had long hair." To which his minister father replied, "Yes, son, that's true. And everywhere they went, they walked!"
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.