Value our veterans - Funny Jokes


Value our veterans - Funny Jokes


SENIORS are more valuable than any
of the younger generations:

We have silver in our hair.
We have gold in our teeth.
We have stones in our kidneys.
We have lead in our feet.
And . . .
We are loaded with natural gas.
*********************************
HUSBAND: Leave me alone!
WIFE: It won't take long.

HUSBAND: I won't be able to sleep afterwards.
WIFE: I can't sleep without it.

HUSBAND: Why do you think of things like this
in the middle of the night?
WIFE: Because I'm Hot.

HUSBAND: You get hot at the damnedest times.
WIFE: If you love me I wouldn't have to beg you.

HUSBAND: If you love me you'd be more considerate.
Wife: You don't love me anymore.

HUSBAND: Yes I do, but let's forget it for tonight.
WIFE: (Sob-Sob)

HUSBAND: Alright, I'll do it.
WIFE: What's the matter? Need a flashlight?

HUSBAND: I can't find it.
WIFE: Oh, for heaven's sake, feel for it!

HUSBAND: There! Are you satisfied?
WIFE: Oh, yes, honey.

HUSBAND: Is it up far enough?
WIFE: Oh, that's fine.

HUSBAND: Now go to sleep and from now on
when you want the window open, do it yourself.

Value our veterans - Funny Jokes
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.